Providing Professional Event Medical Services for
Sporting Events, Concerts, Schools,
Corporate Events & Private Gatherings.
Grady Event EMS provides seasoned and professional medical staff. EMT's, Paramedics, Firefighter/Medics, Registered Nurses, Medical Physicians
Special Event Coverage
Sporting Events, Music Venues, Movie Shoots, School Events, Fundraisers, Corporate Events, Conventions, Religious Gatherings, Fairs, Festivals, Holiday Functions
Event EMS maintains a professional medical billing staff who are experienced in handling the following:
- Insurance Claims
- Medicare and Medicaid Billing
- Workers' Compensation
- And other third party carriers
Event EMS Provides:
- Pre Event Planning
- Development of specific EMS operations plans and security coordination
- Uniformed, licensed, medical professionals
- Maintainance of patient logs
- Post event evaluation
- Medical Carts
- Stretchers- ambulance, hospital and rescue
- Stair chairs
- Stokes baskets
- Portable Radios
- Heart monitor/defibrillators
- Automatic defibrillators
- Emergency medical treatment supplies
- Emergency medicines along with over the counter medications
Experienced Management and Medical Team 1st Responders, EMT's, Paramedics, Firefighters Medics, Nurses, MDs.
Superior Equipment and Vehicles ALS, BLS ambulance, medical and transports carts, medical aid stations, medical command trailer, communication systems.
- Licensed and Insured
- Atlanta location
- Financial stability
- Dependable, high quality service
- Customized to meet your medical needs
- Superior Equipment and Vehicles
ALS / BLS ambulances equipped above and beyond state mandated regulations
Medical Transport Carts
Portable 1st Aid Stations
- Customized EMS Coverage
Patrolling Medical Transport Carts
All Terrain Vehicles
Mobile Medical Treatment Centers
Manned Medical Stations
Mobile Command Center
Event EMS provides uncompromising service by deploying highly skilled, professional EMS response teams in the most cost effective, safe, and timely manner possible.
Please give us a call at (404) 809-1253.
Write us at email@example.com
We are looking for EMT's, Paramedics and RN's with 2+ years of experience at 911 or Emergency Service. First responders must have completed a First Responders course and have BLS Certification.
Visit our Career Page